Site Stewarding Team (SST)
The Site Stewarding Team carries out a variety of functions across the whole site, with the focus on keeping a watchful eye on the festival guests to help ensure that the festival runs safely and smoothly.
If you would like to volunteer at Amplified 2018 just fill in the form below.
Specific roles include:
- Observing a visible presence at the main festival entrance at all times, and getting arriving vehicles into the car park or drop off areas as appropriate.
- Marshalling vehicles into the relevant car park(s) and ensuring that they are quickly and efficiently parked in the relevant marked areas such as weekend or day parking.
- Taking monies of said attendees and hadning them the relevant parking passes.
- Monitoring the numerous camp sites to ensuring all roadways and pathways remain open and free obstruction allowing the safe movement of any emergency vehicle.
- Working with the security team to monitor stage capacity and crowd behaviour.
- Manning various road crossings to ensure that pedestrians are stopped when vehicles are moving along the roads.
- Manning wristband checking points to ensure only those with the relevant wristbands are allowed entry into various areas around the site.
- Being aware of all important site locations such as the first aid tent and emergency exits etc along with other such areas in order to aid those attendees asking for directions.
You will normally be required to work 3x 4 hour shifts over the weekend.
You will need to arrive on site by 7am on Friday for full briefing and evacuation procedures.
You must also arrive 15 minutes before each shift to receive a run down of any issues from the previous day.